This recipe for Cod dumplings comes to us from the Antilles and is for 4 people.
Cod Dumplings – Ingredients
250 g of unsalted cod
1 teaspoon of Cayenne chili
250 g flour
½ glass of unsweetened milk
Salt, black pepper
Cod Dumplings – Preparation
- In a blender, mix onion, garlicl, chili and 3 parsley branches;
- Add the cod and mix; check that the resulting mix does not contain any bits
- Add the flour to the mix so as to obtain a relatively dry paste
- Add the 2 eggs and the milk
- Season as per your taste and leave the mix to rest for about 10 minutes
- With the paste obtained, make balls that you will cook and fry in hot oil until golden
- Take out the balls from the oil and place them on a plate covered with absorbing kitchen roll or equivalent
- Serve hot.